Clayne has had a rough start in life but continues to show he is stronger than his condition, and will fight the whole journey. Craig and I want Clayne to have every opportunity as he grows to develop his personality and life goals. We don’t want him to feel restricted or upset about the factors he has to face as a result of his condition. From what I have seen Clayne do in the last 7 months, I have a feeling he is going to be strong, independent and resilient.
Here are our 10 wishes for our baby boy:
- Not to be restricted by his condition.
- To be loving and respectful.
- Be creative, be bold.
- Everything happens for a reason, rise above the downfalls.
- Try his best, we will love him for what he can do, not what others can do.
- Never feel restricted or limited in his goals – everything can be his.
- To be who ever he wants to be, whether that be in work, or relationships.
- Never feel pressured.
- To live his life and not get bogged down with thinking about money being all there is.
My baby boy, you have strengthened your dad and I. You have given us so much love and given us a stronger purpose in life. No matter how old you are, I will always see you as my baby boy, my cheeky dimpled baby boy.