Hello my lovelies, a different bookshelf today…. my son is 3 months old and we have started introducing books to him. He loves colourful and is really starting to take interest. I have even added two books that were mine when I was young.
His room is quite small so we opted for some bookshelf ledges from Homebase. This is only a small collection I plan to add so many more. His first two shelves include :
- A world of Winnie the pooh ( this was mine from when I was little, lots of stories and a well loved book).
- Double book pack Room on the Broom and a snail on the whale, which is on the reverse (baby shower gift).
- The tale of Benjamin bunny (received this on my baby shower).
- Tyrannosaurus drip ( from our stay in Bristol hospital a charity called cots for tots gave every child in the NICU a book. This was Clayne’s and he loves it).
- Beatrix potter ( collection of stories, again this was mine from childhood).
- Lion king.
- Old Mac Donald heard a parp. ( got this as a baby shower gift did not realise I had to make noises in the story haha, was a laugh between me and Craig).
- Shiver me timbers.
- The other two little books I received from my health visitor as a way to encourage all children to be read to by their parents.