Whilst browsing around I came across a great post idea by Kathy@Books and Munches. Her Top Ten Tuesday for Autumn, she included her Blog goals up until the end of December, Bucket list and a list of books to read by the end of the year. Thought I would jump on the idea.
Book / blog – related:
- Post 3 times a week.
- Post on Instagram 3 times a week.
- Do less promotional post.
- Improve my photography/ link photos.
- Read 8 books before the end of the year
Personal / health – related:
- Get a better routine at home
- Get out the house more, join some baby groups.
- Try to cook more healthy dishes
- Start my journey to my goal weight.
- Watch Hocus Pocus like every year.
- Go for an Autumn walk.
- Start swimming with my boy.
- Try a pumpkin latte
Now this is a huge challenge for me. I am still reading Torment which is taking me a while. But I really want to read these 8 books before the end of the year.
What are some things you want to do this Autumn / Fall? Or Spring?
Reading goals, other goals, bucket list?
Tell me all about it; maybe I’ll even add to my own!
What’s your favourite thing to eat / drink that has pumpkin in it?